I’ve always wanted to go to a conference and with PyConDE I’ve found one that suited me well: The price point of 300 bucks for 3 days of conference, 2 days of workshops and the opportunity to go to Berlin and visit my friend Thomas was fascinating!
- Algo.rules – How do we get the ethics into the code? – Carla Hustedt
- Apache Airflow for beginners – Varya Karpenko
- Practical DevOps for the busy data scientist – Dr. Tania Allard
- Play stupid games, win stupid price – James Powell
- How MicroPython got ready for space – Christine Spindler
- Tutorial: pytest – simple, rapid and fun testing with Python – Florian Bruhin
- Migrating CPython’s Issue Tracker – Mariatta Wijaya
- Docker and Python – Dr. Hendrik Niemeyer
- 6 years of Docker – Sebastian Neubauer
- Want to have a positive social impact as a data scientist?
- Tackle the problems that really matter
- How to write tests that need a lot of data?
- venv, pyenv, pypi, pip, pipenv, pyWTF?
- Static Typing in Python
- Is it me, or the GIL?
- Law, ethics and machine learning – a curious ménage à trois
- Strawberry: a dataclasses inspired approach to GraphQL
- What’s new in Python 3.8?
- Your Name Is Invalid!